11A Hume Street, Adelaide
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
- Approx 130 Square metres
Stunning Torrens Title Row House with a rear courtyard.
It is perfect for the first home buyers, investors or those looking to downsize.
Zoned for the New Adelaide Botanic High School.
The lower level features:
• Light filled lounge room.
• Spacious open plan living and dining room opening to a private courtyard perfect for entertaining.
• Designer kitchen with a Breakfast Bar, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
• European Laundry.
• Separate toilet
The upper level features:
• Large master bedroom with built in robes and a balcony with city views.
• Two other spacious bedrooms one with built in robes.
• Large bathroom with a separate bath, shower and toilet.
Other features include:
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
• Storage area under the stairs.
With the east parklands and the restaurant precinct at your doorstep the property offers the best in city living.
Close to the Central Market , walking distance to the CBD, public transport and Universities with a choice of public and private schools.
Leave the car at home, walk to work and enjoy the cosmopolitan delights of the vibrant east end.
Council: City of Adelaide
Council Rates: $ 2152.60 per annum
SA Water Rates: $177.16 per quarter plus water usage
Emergency Services Levy: $ 145.80 per year
For further information
Please contact Amal on 0401 242 352.
RLA 165 785
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $630000.
Interest Rate (p.a)