34 Miller Street, Unley
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 0 Square metres
Looking for a new home? Spacious Bluestone City-fringe Cottage with lots of Character and Charm!
This stunning home circa 1890 offers a wonderful sense of warmth, convenience , neutral décor and natural light.
This is the perfect home in a truly fantastic location!
• 2 Living areas.
• Dining room with garden outlook.
• Modern kitchen with Smeg Stainless Steel Appliances and dishwasher
• Three bedrooms
• Master bedroom with bay windows and built in robe
• Bedroom 2 with built in robes
• Sparkling heritage-tiled bathroom with a bath and shower.
• Second toilet outside and LED lighting that brings the magic of the gardens alive at night.
• Landscaped garden.
• Polished timber floors
• Decorative fireplace.
• 14ft ceilings
• Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Gas log fire heater in the living room.
• Wine cellar.
• Paved outdoor undercover alfresco area ideal for entertaining.
• Auto Lock up Carport for 2 cars with Rear lane access.
• Pets negotiable.
Near City, Close to all conveniences, local shopping and local parks.
A choice of private and public schools.
This investment is deserving of the very best tenants who will care for the property in return, if you think that is you
Please contact Amal RLA 165 785
Member of the Real Estate Institute of SA